Thursday, July 16, 2009

Big Mac McNutscruncher

Mac McNutscruncher (Seagal): You had better put down that pistol or I'll take it from you

Harkon Beast (Wesley Snipes): Yeah and how you gonna do that... voodoo magic? ha ha ha ha

Mac McNutscruncher: This is your last chance

Harkon Beast: No Mac, its yours

Mac steps into Harkon smashing his elbow into his temple, a dazed Harkon, amazed at how fast Macs moves were staggers backwards

Mac: Goddam it, you better talk I want the codes to the nukes and I don't want to have to use any of my old techniques

Harkon: Dammit, how did you disarm me like that

Mac: You remember from 'Nam, I'm faster than you Harkon, faster than you will ever be, now what about those codes

Harkon: Its Niner Double Oscar Sixer Black Double Strike

Mac: OK, one last thing... where is the presidents daughter?

Extract from Big Mac McNutscruncher hopefully never released anywhere

No comments: